I have been using evolution for sometime to connect to exchange and it works well most of the time.

On Feb 20, 2008 8:04 AM, Charles Jones <charles.jones@ciscolearning.org> wrote:
der.hans wrote:
> http://samba.org/samba/PFIF/

I wish this meant that soon we could have "native" support in Sunbird
and other opensource calendar progs that would allow to sync with
Exchange. Maybe I don't make full use of Samba now, but the current
version seems to be doing everything I need. What I would kill for is
the ability to kick Outlook to the curb forever, without having to
resort to the current various kludge methods of syncing exchange with
Sunbird and vice-versa.

-Charles