Your ISP may block some of those CC's and BCC's.  I worked for an ISP who would limit each email to 100 recipients.

Email is a sore spot for most providers of internet service.

Dan Lund <situationalawareness@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe there's an RFC standard of like 500 in the To and CC line
for internet email, or something outrageously large like that.
I read it a long time ago, I know it was in the hundreds.

--Dan

On Nov 13, 2007 9:44 PM, Josef Lowder wrote:

> Thanks Augie. May I ask, to how many email addresses do you mail?
> Have you encountered any difficulty with your ISP or email server?
> (Or do you use your own email server on your personal computer?)
>
> Thanks

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"It is our business to competently administrate value-added methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to completely engineer inexpensive
solutions"

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming