On 2/15/07, Darrin Chandler <dwchandler@stilyagin.com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 09:44:48AM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:

> A key signing party, or mini-party would be good to do.  Maybe I'll
> start doing it 20 minutes before the Devel Meetings, just to do my part.
>  That means I'll have to setup for the meeting earlier.  It's a
> challenge at times to get setup for the 7:00PM start time but that is my
> own fault!  ;^)

Or after the meeting when people are milling around talking? Or only
after "short" meetings where the presentation doesn't go too long...

Hi Darrin and Alan,

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I'm interested in helping out w/ a pgp key signing party.  I joined the list a few weeks back and haven't had a chance to attended any of the meetings but I've been playing w/ pgp/gpg since back in the early cypherpunk days (early 90s).
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=carlos+macedo+gomes&op=index

Let me know how I can help out.

thanks,
C.G.