I configured it with a static IP .... which is in /etc/nework/interfaces

John Schember <j5483@yahoo.com> wrote:
To list the aps in range use:
# iwlist scan

If your access point does not have encryption or a mac filter on it you
should be able to do:
# iwconfig ath0 essid "Your access point's ssid"
# dhclient ath0
That will connect you to the access point then request an ip address.

John Schember

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.