ooohhh. try Moin Moin!!
It will run off a flash drive, so you can take it with you....and it can integrate into AD.
Check it out:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/

On 1/10/07, Alex Dean <alex@crackpot.org> wrote:
Josh Coffman wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     We're all pretty convinced to use a wiki for development guidelines and internal information. I'd like some suggestions for wikiis that are easy to use/install on Windows.
>
> Thanks
> Josh

If you can set up a PHP && (MySQL || PostsGres) environment, MediaWiki
is easy to get running.  It's the software that runs Wikipedia, so it's
definitely robust.  I've used it for programming documentation on
several jobs, and it's great for that purpose.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Installation

Note that current versions require PHP5, so if you're stuck with PHP4
you'll need to get an older version of MediaWiki.

alex