I like your work Josef

Josef Lowder <joe@actionline.com> wrote:
.
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007, Alan Dayley wrote
> [The PLUG logo] is in the Downloads section that is still
> currently broken. So I moved it to the root directory.
>
> http://plug.phoenix.az.us/plugmedia.zip
>
> It has a .jpg of a wallpaper someone created with the logo
> and a .eps of the logo.

Thanks Alan. With what you provided, I replaced the Linux logo
on the center of the first page (which is the back of the flyer
when it is letter-folded) with the graphic you just provided.

Still need someone to provide some text for this panel to
describe features, benefits, and contact info for PLUG.
The current URL "www.plug.phoenix.az.us" seems a little long.
www.plugaz.org is apparently not registered. Might a very
simple one like that be something to consider?

Also modified the Linux logo on the right hand panel
(which is the front of the flyer) until someone offers
a better graphic to replace it.

This is still just one draft idea and can be further
modified if/as you or anyone offers additional graphic
elements to incorporate or suggested changes to the
content message. The latest revisions are here:

http://www.UpQuick.com/linux/brochure2.pdf

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours
Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website