Just an FYI.  Today I got an email from the EoG maintainer stating that a lot of printing problems have been fixed in the new version of Eye of Gnome (2.17.x) and that I should try it again.  BTW, Happy New Year !

On 12/19/06, Dazed_75 <lthielster@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry Ed, by the time I got home and looked you had given several
replies.  Wish I could have said sometihng sooner.

JT, as usual you got right to it.  I thought I was giving the specific
solely because a right click on the .png file showed as the firest
ently 'Open with "image-viewer"'.  I assumed that was the proper name.
Based on your question I opened it again and there was an About
choice under the Help menu which revealed "image-viewer" was actually
"Eye of GNOME 2.16.1".  Knowing that maybe I found a web site, bug
list and maintainer.  This problem is not on the bug list but I will
email it to the maintainer.

On 12/18/06, JT Moree < moreejt@pcxperience.com> wrote:

> --
> believed to be clean.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss