Haven't been able to watch the video yet, as I've been at work and can't work and watch/listen at the same time, at least not effectively (I work in a call center).  Now that I'm home, I'm downloading it to my iPAQ, and figure I'll watch it tomorrow on my lunch break (heh, it's about time I make good use of that $600 hunk of plastic, lol).

eric