That's what the who is was put in place for - so anyone could look up domain info.  If one is concerned about protecting their domain whois info all they have to do is get a privacy package from their registrar and if the registrar does not offer such a package move the domain to a registrar who does.

Keith

Dennis Kibbe <dennisk@linuxquestions.net> wrote:
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:21:06 -0800 (PST)
keith smith wrote:

> Took a look. They've fixed up the place!
>
> Did not see anyway I can list the domains registered to me by entering my name as the registrant.
>
> I still wonder if this is possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith

Wasn't sure you could do that but figured it was worth a try.

Of course, if you are just interested in the domains you have registered that you can do that from the control panel at your registrar.

To find others I think would be a big security and business risk. Imagine if you found out that M$ registered www.kill-linix.com or a senator had a porn site under his name.

dennisk
--
Phoenix Linux Users Group