On 11/12/06, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@qwest.net> wrote:
>>> I am thinking that Ubuntu has a good chance of becoming one of the
>>> major operating systems.  A lot of Apple users lately are switching to
>>> Ubuntu.  jmz
>>
>> Is this what you are referring to?
>>

>> No.

> Than can you give us some numbers or link to support the assumption

Then...

> that "a lot of Apple users. . . are switching to Ubuntu"?

> Is that some kind of new enforced critirea for making a statement on
>  this list?  jmz

No, but it doesn't hurt to answer.  But, if you wrote that on Wikipedia
or in a paper you would definitely be expected to include the reference.

  Well I could give you another reference to a blog entry or something, and there are many that hold this opinion, but that doesn't really do much for me.  Wikipedia does not necessarily require references.  The authority I reference here is entirely my own.  jmz

--
.0000. communication.
.0001. development.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner@gmail.com