Please no flames....

A week or so ago I tried to download http://www.xubuntu.com/ and it was taking a thousand years so I quit.

Today I go to http://www.centos.org/  and the site will not load .. or is extremely slow.

I was able to download Fedora w/o issue....

Anyone else seeing  http://www.centos.org/ as slow?

Keith

"Eric \"Shubes\"" <plug@shubes.net> wrote:
Hey Keith,

Before you get too far down the road with your new server, I'd highly
recommend using CentOS (RHEL clone) instead of FC if you're looking for high
reliability and low maintenance. The bleeding edge (FC) can be fun for a
while, but it gets old rather quickly. FC is fine for workstations, but
CentOS is better suited for servers. FWIW.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

Keith Smith