Daniel,

  This just showed up on slashdot( no I didn't read this before the first post! ).

  I took a look at the GEGL site.  Its very similar to JAI( Java Advanced Imaging ).  These kind of architectures can be very technically complex.... jmz

On 10/16/06, Daniel P. Stasinski <mooooooo@avenues.org> wrote:
> If you are a graphics hacker, Gimp is for you.  There is an API called
> 'Script-Fu'

I'm already converted, I even have a script up on the gimp repository.

The only thing about gimp that has annoyed me for all these years is
the lack of basic shape drawing tools.  There are roundabout ways of
doing them, like gfig or Inkscape, but it would be nice to have them
right on the tool bar.

At work we're very into to OSS.   M$ and other products are used only
where they have be (bosses desktops) but anything involving servers
and or software development is 100% Linux.

Daniel

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner@gmail.com