Well, on gmail I haven't seen any spam for about a month.

However on my website, the hosting company provides webmail and uses spamassassin, I have been getting hit with about 300 spam-mails a day over my usual 2 or 3 regular emails.

It has been a real pain.

On 10/16/06, Technomage <technomage-hawke@cox.net> wrote:
hmmmmmmmm.
actually, mines been down from 30 a day to less than 5 a day since the
beginning of the month.....

there are 2 services I use for managing spam:
1. spamcop reporting
2. my ISP mail filters.

both have reporting e-mail addresses. and so far, they seem to be working.