Also, if 35th Ave. and Bell Rd is far away for you,
keep in mind  that it is very close to where the
W. side meetings are held.
Perhaps you could attend one of those,
even if you do not usually do so
(and hence be combining 2 trips in to one.)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ

On 10/7/06, stu <wien33@cox.net> wrote:
May I suggest you try "Savers" as well? The store at 35th and Bell Rd usually
has a pretty nice selection of monitors also for about $10 - $15. Sometimes
you get lucky, I picked up a nearly new HP 17" for $9.95.