Yes JT, it was Larry (me).  Trying to get the version 3 script however, I get " You don't have permission to access /jt/multidf/multidf.sh.3 on this server."

Joseph, thanks for the pointers.  I will try to study them but am limited on time and skills :)

On 9/30/06, Joseph Sinclair <plug-discussion@stcaz.net> wrote:
I also found this HOW-To for Debian and Ubuntu:
http://www.debianadmin.com/linux-ethernet-bonding-configuration.html

JT Moree wrote:
> JT Moree wrote:
>
>>> The script is here:
>>> http://pcxperience.org/jt/multidf/
>
> I found some bugs and improved the functionality a little.  Now at
> version .3.
>

> --
> JT Morýe
> PC Xperience, Inc.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss