On 9/20/06, bmike101@cox.net <bmike101@cox.net> wrote:
I got an email today. Please read and let me know what you think. I think it is not whom it purports to be because the attachment is not titled appropriately. I wouldn't have opened it anyways but just the same!

From:  MAILER-DAEMON < noreply@cox.net>

Date:  Thursday, September 7, 2006 1:18 PM

To:  bmike101@cox.net

Subject:   bmike101@cox.net

Size:  2 KB

Attachments:  Deleted0.txt (0.2 KB)

Dear user of cox.net,

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of junk email during the last
week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojaned proxy
server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep
your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The cox.net support team.

Open Attachment Deleted0.txt

It would help a lot if you posted the full header from the e-mail.