Not according to Toshiba Support.  I remember now the salesperson back then also told me I would be able to upgrade the wireless when the standard was approved and that was wrong as well.  Think I am stuck with open sites, a new adapter (not internal), or a new computer (not needed just yet :)

On 9/3/06, Eric Shubes <plug@shubes.net> wrote:
Dazed_75 wrote:
> So it rather sounds to me like WEP is implemented in hard/firmware on my
> Toshiba and is broken, flawed or dated.  Only solution may be a new
> adapter or not using any WEP sites like my house (though I can always
> run a cable here).
>
> Thanks for the feedback folks.
> --

Any chance of getting an updated/different driver?

--
-Eric 'shubes'

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss