Hi Craig,

Thanks for asll the input. You've been a big help!

Keith

Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:
Something like this...

chkconfig proftpd on # turns proftpd on for the runlevels
# indicated in chkconfig comments at
# top of /etc/init.d/proftpd
chkconfig --levels 2345 proftpd on # screw the runlevels
# listed in the chkconfig comments
# in the sysV script, I want it my way.
service proftpd start # start already

service proftpd restart # stop and then start

Craig

http://mail.yahoo.com