Normally I would take this with a chuckle and a laugh, but I find it silly to bash a company that you are using for your own internet access and likely typing this entire message in. So instead I just felt sad for you.

On 6/6/06, FoulDragon@aol.com <FoulDragon@aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 6/6/2006 6:40:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
alandd@consultpros.com writes:

>My employer, Adtron Corporation (http://www.adtron.com ), is expanding
>our Quality Department and Engineering Department staff.

You have a Quality Department?

I'm trying to start a Complete Lack of Quality Department.  I'll be able to
pick the biggest firms in the industry as clients:  AOL, Microsoft, and every
large hardware OEM.

The Complete Lack of Quality Department will offer a full range of
client-disposal solutions, ranging from deliberately underspeccing vital components by
40 percent to an entire staff of call-centre operators who have been trained to
speak in a remarkable combination of Southern Drawl and Bengali chatter.

As proof of our commitment to a complete lack of quality, requests for more
information will be met by forty-minute hold loops of "A Horse with No Name",
followed by transfers to seven representatives with no problem-solving
authority, before finally reaching the office STG (Surly Technical Guy) who will,
after significant mental assault, will release the information, on CP/M-86
formatted floppies.