Fellas, thanks for all your help! After doing some research, I found that some mail servers are requiring SPF records in DNS zone files now. So, I found a wizard and generated one.

spininternethosting.net. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:68.142.96.60/16 a:r69.spininternethosting.net mx:STMP mx:Server include: spininternetmedia.com ~all"

Restarted DNS, sent four test messages from different methods... and all my cox.net (and one prodigy.net) addresses got the mail.

Thanks again,

; )

On 5/5/06, Alex Dean <alex@crackpot.org> wrote:
On May 4, 2006, at 9:25 PM, Randy Melder wrote:

> And log results:
> tail --lines 1000 maillog | grep cox
> [nothing]
> tail --lines 1000 qmail/smtp/current | grep cox
> [nothing]
>
> Any other log files I should be inspecting?

Is there anything in your log file for the other messages?  I'm
wondering if there's just nothing for this message, or if you have a
problem with your logging setup as well.

qmail has a -different- way of doing logging (like it does everything
else it's own way).  If you haven't configured the run scripts for
the logging process, it might not be recording anything at all.

alex

.