Asterix is an amusing Gaullic cartoon character.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix

Asterix is also a very powerful VOIP PBX server that runs on linux with no extra hardware( unless you are integrating to the standard phone system ).

There are a few OSS VOIP technologies propping up, and at a good time considering Skype's recent sell out to Intel.

  http://www.gizmoproject.com/index.html
  http://www.freeworlddialup.com/
  http://www.asterisk.org/

-jmz

On 2/14/06, Scott <angrykeyboarder@gmail.com> wrote:
Joshua Zeidner spake thusly on 02/14/2006 03:30 AM:
> In addition to MythTV I would be really interested in an Asterix demo.
> anyone else interested?
>
> thanks, josh

What is Asterix?  I Googled and came up with nothing.

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com