Also, quoting Kurt Granroth from another thread:

"An alternative to a GUI admin tool would be NX (www.nomachine.com or
http://freenx.berlios.de/).  NX uses SSH by default so no need for
workarounds.  NX is MUCH better than VNC for graphical environments over
non-LAN connections.  Really, once you've run something like KDE or Gnome
over NX, you'll never want to go back to VNC again."

On 8/25/05, Donn <dlshumway@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't forget the ever popular vnc. It will install and run well on any distribution I have tried it on.

On 8/25/05, Lyndon Tiu < ltiu@alumni.sfu.ca> wrote:
There is also a KDE client called krdc.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:46:03 -0700 plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:39:40 -0700, Robert Rosenwald writes:
> >Is there a remote desktop client for Linux?
> >

> http://rdesktop.sourceforge.net/
>
> and a gui:
> http://www.nongnu.org/grdesktop/

Donn
"Sarcasm is the safe alternative to expressing anger."
--Richard North Patterson