From: Jonathan Hohle <jon@hohle.net>
Date: December 10, 2004 12:00:06 PM CST
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Broadband Service in the Phoenix Metro Area

Hey all,

i'll be moving to phoenix just before the first of the year and i need some suggestions for a broadband service provider. i'm not planing to have a land-line telephone so i don't know if DSL is a possibility, but if you can do DSL without active phone service (you couldn't in Milwaukee), I'll take that as an option.

Besides Cox and Qwest, what are my other options? I'm looking for the best cost/performance ratio (but i'd prefer a lower cost).

Jon
<><