***PLEASE READ*** In an effort to reduce the amount of spam that I have to wade through, I have created a couple rules for my e-mail system that require the following text to be in the subject line: [ATTN:ErikB] If that text is not in the subject line, you will get this automated response, and the e-mail will automatically be deleted. If you are a real, live person that I KNOW, please resend your e-mail with that text in the subject line. If you are NOT someone that I know personally, and have specifically TOLD you that you could send me e-mail (opt-in non-sense does not count as me telling you that you could send me e-mail, that's a load of hooey and we both know it), then you may still send me your commercial e-mail message to review. I charge $50 per reviewed commercial message. Please include your payment information, so that I may send you a bill, along with the commercial message you would like me to review. Thank you all for your time! -Erik >>> plug-discuss 02/06/03 16:52 >>> > I understand that eirgp is cisco proprietary. However I thought I would > ask if there is a reverse engeneered implementation for linux yet ? I am not aware of an EIGRP implementation outside of Cisco gear. http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0010.2/0340.html Chances are, if someone released code to do this, Cisco would not be impressed. I would not run EIGRP on an internal network unless 1) I knew I was going to stay 'all cisco' and had to budget to do this and 2) I needed to route IPX or AppleTalk in addition to TCP/IP. EIGRP works very well and is easier to setup than OSPF, but I'd pick OSPF anyday. WHY? OSPF is open, so you can get lots of different vendors that support OSPF on their gear. Tony Wasson --------------------------------------------------- PLUG-discuss mailing list - PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail settings: http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss