Is there anyway we can throw a java applet Chat on the webpage or create some forums? Instead of flodding everyones inboxes with mainly crap that people don't want. I look and here and thre I am interested in a couple of posts but, there has to be a better way. Is there a limit on the web page so as that we can't put this up? I really think there is be a better way. I mean you guys are killing my free 2.0mb hotmail limit.

Tim Shapiro
Phoenix, Arizona
Phone: 623-825-0515
Email: TimShapiro@hotmail.com