This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C1B22E.E34F2860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'd rather discuss it here than have to find , register and log onto = another forum. The idea sounds great, but if you do not have deep = pockets to fund it for at least 6 months to a year it will probably not = make it. Location is important too. Phoenix is spread out. If you are = in Tempe those of us in the North valley will rarely make the hour drive = to go there. Same for the East valley folks. Be as centrally located = as possible. ----- Original Message -----=20 From: RJ Scarbeary=20 To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us=20 Cc: scare_bear@hotmail.com=20 Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 7:45 AM Subject: Linux Computer Store! =20 Linux Computer Store Hello,=20 I am interested in talking with Linux users in the Phoenix area about = my idea of opening a dedicated Linux Computer store: generation X = computing! I have very little on my website but I do have a forum set up = to discuss the new store.=20 I would like to hear from as many people using or thinking of using = Linux in the Phoenix area as possible. I like input, suggestions, = criticism, ideas, ideas on a location and what to offer.=20 I would like to hire a few people to help build Linux PCs and manage = the store and maybe even a small internet cafe in the store. =20 Please visit http://www.generationxcomputing.com and voice your ideas = by clicking on the Forum button. =20 Thank You for your time ad input! =20 William "RJ" Scarbeary =20 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C1B22E.E34F2860 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I'd rather discuss it here than = have to find=20 , register and log onto another forum.  The idea sounds great, but = if you=20 do not have deep pockets to fund it for at least 6 months to a year it = will=20 probably not make it.  Location is important too.  Phoenix is = spread=20 out.  If you are in Tempe those of us in the North valley will = rarely make=20 the hour drive to go there.  Same for the East valley folks.  = Be as=20 centrally located as possible.

----- Original Message -----
From:=20 RJ Scarbeary =
To: plug-discuss@lists.= plug.phoenix.az.us=20
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 = 7:45=20 AM
Subject: Linux Computer = Store!

=

Linux = Computer=20 Store

Hello,

I am = interested in=20 talking with Linux users in the =
Phoenix area about=20 my idea of opening a dedicated Linux Computer store: generation X = computing! I=20 have very little on my website but I do have a forum set up to discuss = the new=20 store.

I would like to hear from as many people using or = thinking of=20 using Linux in the
Phoenix area as=20 possible. I like input, suggestions, criticism, ideas, ideas on a = location and=20 what to offer.

I would like to hire a few people to help build = Linux=20 PCs and manage the store and maybe even a small internet cafe in the=20 store.

Please visit http://www.generationxcompu= ting.com=20 and voice =20 your ideas by clicking on the Forum=20 button.

Thank You for your time ad=20 input!

William=20 "RJ" Scarbeary =20

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C1B22E.E34F2860--