http://www.newplanetsoftware.com/jcc/

Code Crusader is the freeware version of codeweaver. Thank god.. I dont have 133 dollars. Thank you my Linux Brothers

Down with Microsoft..................Oh if anyone is interested Im starting a to record all transformers episodes to .mpg or so thet me know if you want to help

52Lord Edward J. William II
hm 623-412-0752
wk 602-436-4092
Lincoln Alumni 95' UCD Alumni 00' ASU 04'
Grand Commandre York Rite Freemasonry
Apache Lodge, Mesa, AZ