[Plug-security] HackFest Tomorrow DeVry University Phoenix 11:00 - 2:00 Room 231 "Halloween Spoofing"

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Oct 11 17:37:03 MST 2013

Hi Ed,

It's the DeVry U on Dunlap in Phoenix, BTW.

The actual site is http://it-clowns.com/c/ and phxlinux.org for reference.

They have maps.

You might have to trade an ID for a badge in the upstairs Library/Office or
social engineer your way in.  You can also call me and I will send out an
intern to escort you in?

Hope to see everyone for SCARY SPOOFING Hackfest!  Be Afraid, Very Afraid!

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Ed Knapp <catbertek at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good evening PLUG Security list,
>
> I was unable to locate the venue last time I tried to attend a hackfest
> event.  The directions to room #231 sound good on the it-clowns web link
> below but I am not sure that I have the correct DeVry campus.
>
> The DeVry site has "1201 S. Alma School Rd. Ste. 5450 " and "
>

> 2149 West Dunlap Ave" for facility addresses.
>
> This link implies the Alma School location
> http://www.it-clowns.com/glee/node/1
> " ...every month on the Second Saturday in Tempe at DeVry University
>  (11AM-2PM)"
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
>
> Ed K
> On Oct 11, 2013, at 6:06 AM, "Lisa Kachold" <lisakachold at obnosis.com>
> wrote:
>
> We are meeting in October with a presentation on "Spoofing" - all about
> spoofs and spoofing.
>
> We, of course will have labs available for each section with targets.
>  Follow along or just attack any of:
>
> 1) Wifi
> 2) Databases
> 3) SSH/RDP
> 4) Exploitable unpatched Web and Desktop Systems
>
> If you can't get in to DeVry, go to the office and exchange an ID for a
> badge; or call me and we will send someone to let you in.
>
> http://it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests/october

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice