[Plug-security] Hackfest Tee Shirt Design Contest

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat May 18 13:37:07 MST 2013

Announcing Hackfest Tee Shirt Design Contest (4 DefCon XXI)

Please design and submit a Hackfest Shirt JPEG (with transparencies as
appropriate) in a Tee Shirt size.  All designs will be displayed and voted
on by Linux Security Community.
The winning shirt will be created in a variety of sizes for men and women
and taken to DefCon XXI for fundraising for Hackfest activities (and
provides to our community as Flags after successful lab exploits).

The deadline for the shirt design is June 15, 2013.  Voting will be
announced via the PLUG List with oversight by David Demland DeVry Adjunct
teacher.

Remember, this is a HACKFEST shirt, so your designs which would appropriate
for PLUG only with happy little penguins might not be such a great idea.

Anything related to ownership/free speech/rebel politics that doesn't also
address computer security is also probably not going to fly.

Other requirements:

No profanity
No nudity
No copyrighted content

To submit your designs, please email me offlist.

If you would like to ride share with us (for Saturday/Sunday only) to Las
Vegas, please respond to the Security-List.

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype