[Plug-security] FundRaising @ DefCon XXI

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue May 14 12:53:01 MST 2013

We on the Hackfest "Steering Committee" were discussing sending a
delegation to DefCon XXI.  Who knows maybe next year we will send a CTF
delegation?

https://defcon.hackingyour.net/faq

We are requesting a single Vendor table $300.00 for 1 day (Saturday) [which
I will "man"].

Since I am going, I will have room for ride sharing, but I might have to
come back early.

We optimally want to accept designs from the Hackfesters in PLUG Community.

Do you have a design?  Submit it!

Anyone need to get free DefCon 21 admission - write a short story (change
the names, of course):
:
https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=13334

Call or email me off line.

If we have enough interest, I will drop in a page so you can search rides
offered, schedules, etc.

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype