[Plug-security] Hakin9.org Submissions

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Oct 23 06:52:34 MST 2012

Anyone interested in submitting content to an online zine?

There are a lot of negative reviews of Hackin9.org on Twitter from the deep
dark security community, due to the nature of the online (commercial
costly) rag, which is known for phishing/spamming security professionals of
note for content (for which they do not provide
remuneration<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remuneration>).
 In the new online zine fashion, sec pros and reverse engineers are happily
submitting excellent content just for the venue and audience.   Check out
the content and professionalism which is impressive?

Here's the contact for submission:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Estera Godlewska  <estera.godlewska over