[Plug-security] Fwd: COMING SOON: c0rrupt Capture-TheFlag Wargame #2

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Jul 23 18:13:38 MST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: k0rsakoff.c0rrupt at gmail.com <k0rsakoff.c0rrupt at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Subject: COMING SOON: c0rrupt Capture-TheFlag Wargame #2
To: hacker at obnosis.com

Link to thread:
https://www.c0rrupt.net/forum/threads/381-COMING-SOON-c0rrupt-Capture-TheFlag-Wargame-2

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to announce we've started working on our next Capture-The-Flag
hacking wargame! We've had 1 before which I must admit was a bit more work
and chaos than we had expected, but it's a learning process for us aswell
obviously, and this time around we're certain everything will go a lot more
smoothly.

We'll post more information soon, but for now if you would like to help
jacobdk (CTF-team leader) out with the images and everything that needs to
be done please send me a PM.

The date we have set for the CTF is the 10th of August.

We'll have 2 or 3 teams depending on the amount of people that would like
to participate. To participate you have to be a registered member of
c0rrupt (for those worried, we do not store logs).

We'll have an IRC channel for every team, aswell as a seperate forum
section for each team in which you guys can safely share thoughts, ideas
and information.

Sign-up ends the 7th of august. Signing up in groups is allowed, however
you will most probably be joined by other members who have signed up. All
you have to do to sign up is reply to this thread saying you would like to
participate.

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

--
(503) 754-4452 Android