[Plug-security] Fwd: [Owasp-phoenix] CactusCon 2013 CFP

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Dec 16 23:38:33 MST 2012

The CFP is now open for CactusCon 2013, a security conference in Tempe, AZ.
CactusCon is a free, one-day, multi-track conference that began in February
2012 as BSidesPHX. CactusCon will take place in Tempe on March 22, 2013.

We are seeking presentations and workshops, as well as sponsors.

Presentations
Presentations can be 20 or 50 minutes. We are looking for presentations on
breaking, building, defending, and other relevant security topics. Vendor
pitches will not be accepted.

Workshops
Workshops offer hands-on training on a specific topic. Last year’s
workshops included Metasploit for Pentesters, Arduino Ethernet, and a
lockpick village.

Important Dates
Jan 4, 2013: Submission deadline
Jan 11, 2013: First round picks