[Plug-security] Forensic Frolics

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Dec 2 13:30:49 MST 2012

Festive Holiday Fun?

Building an OpSec (Live) Web Attacker DashBoard using BEef and Mod_Security:

The Browser Exploit Framework (BeEF) Project is extremely popular with
application pentesters as it is a powerful tool for demonstrating the
impacts of leveraging XSS vulnerabilities to achieve wider compromise into
an organization. What if, however, we flipped the BeEF use-case around and
instead put it in the hands of web application defenders? By using the open
source ModSecurity WAF, we can dynamically hook web attackers with BeEF and
monitor their activities and initiate various counter-meseasures.

*****

http://videos.2012.appsecusa.org/video/54087884

--
Join us at the PLUG Hackfest this Saturday 12/8/2012 at DeVry University
10-2PM

  *http://it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests/december*

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype