[Plug-security] Linux on an Android Tablet - HackFest in Chandler at gangplankhq.com NOON-3PM Tomorrow Saturday

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Oct 14 18:03:15 MST 2011

We will have our usual lab with some Backtrack hands on fun at
Gangplankhq.com in Chandler tomorrow from Noon-3PM.

We are also going to install Backtrack5 on an Android Tablet with wifi and
ethernet.

I should have some nice targets setup and be able to help everyone test and
run forensics after.

Note, this is the last Hackfest LAB this year due to scheduling issues in
November and December at Gangplankhq.com

We will instead be joining the InstallFest on the 3rd Saturday at UAT for
November and December.

Bring your toys and tools.

--
(602) 791-8002  Android