[Plug-security] HackFest Tomorrow@ Gangplankhq.com in Chandler Noon-3PM

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jul 15 19:23:52 MST 2011

Hackfest in Chandler Noon-3PM at Gangplankhq.com 250 Arizona Avenue.

We have a lab tomorrow with flags (ala Vmware) including Exploitable and
Debian Lenny (and a few others) for your exploitation glee. I also will go
through a quick Metasploit demonstration using WebDAV.

We also will be going over DefCon 19  (August 4-Aug 7 2011) presentations
and discussions: https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-19/dc-19-index.html

Almost all of their presentations are made available somewhere, so if you
can't go, be assured you will actually get more out of the videos and other
materials that come out of the events.

http://hackfest.obnosis.com

http://plug.phoenix.az.us

--