[Plug-security] Penguins in the Desert: Wet & Wild Party Today 3:00-Whenever (Veterans get in Free)

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jul 3 06:43:51 MST 2011

Salute to our Heroes July 1st - July 4th

During Independence Day Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix would like to salute our
nations heroes to thank them for their service.  During this weekend members
of our US military and veterans of the US military and first responders can
get in FREE!  Plus family members can get in for just $19.99 plus tax for up
to six people.  Veterans, Military and First Responders must present a valid
government ID or Badge to receive their FREE admission and discount
tickets.  ** ID or Badge holder must be present to receive one (1) free
admission and up to six (6) discount admissions.  Tickets are valid on the
day of distribution only.  First responders are defined as active duty
police, sheriff, highway patrol; active duty firefighters; active duty EMT
or paramedics.
Independence Day Weekend Fireworks & BBQ Saturday July 2nd & Sunday July 3rd

Visit us on Independence Day weekend for family fun all day and all night
long. In addition to our slides and attractions the Park will display
fireworks on Saturday and Sunday evenings and host an all-you-can-eat BBQ.
The BBQ will include grilled BBQ chicken & hot dogs, green salad, western
style beans, corn-on-the-cob, sliced watermelon and beverages. The firework
shows feature music by KZON 101.5 JAMZ <http://1015jamz.radio.com/> and is
free with park admission. BBQ meal tickets are just $9.99 plus tax for all
Gold Season Pass and Season Pass holders; $9.99 plus tax for ages 3-11; and
$11.99 ages 12+. Purchase your meal ticket
today<https://shop.mywetnwild.com/home.asp>
!

Wet and Wild Phoenix Park
Map<http://wetnwildphoenix.com/Park-Info/Interactive-Map.htm>

Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix is located in the Maricopa County's Adobe Dam Regional
Park near the border of Phoenix and Glendale, just West of I-17 on Pinnacle
Peak Road. The Park’s address is: 4243 W. Pinnacle Peak Road,  Glendale,
Arizona 85310
Directions <http://wetnwildphoenix.com/Park-Info/Directions.htm>

Text or call me if you want to meetup?
I will have sunscreen....

--------
"I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just
another penguin--different, less predictable, occasionally violent,
but tolerable company when he sits still and minds his own business."
--- Bernard Stonehouse

--
(602) 791-8002  Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype