[Plug-security] HackFest Schedule Change = Welcome Steven Kaplan as Temporary Hackfest Administrator - R U Ready for Capture the Flag?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Jan 13 17:45:28 MST 2011

My assistant, Steven Kaplan, Senior Cyber Security Analyst with the
DOE working at the Palo Alto Nuclear facility (Arizona/New Mexico
border) will be taking on temporary Administration for the Hackfests,
therefore we will have to change our (new 2011) scheduled meeting
times to the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month at Gangplankhq.com
in Chandler from Noon until 3PM.

Hopefully this scheduling change will allow a greater number of the
community to interact to the level that a team can be put together to
send to Defcon Capture the Flag?

Next Hackfest will be Saturday January 29th Noon -3PM
Followed by February 12th Noon - 3PM

Steven has been active with the PLUG and our Hackfests for the last 2
years and is well loved and certainly qualified for any level of
pentesting, active encroachment or other presentation or lab
assistance required.

Please remember, we don't train people to hack, but we advocate OSI
Layer (up/down) professional testing of all systems, source code, and
integrations.   If you come to our presentations or lab venues with
the expectation that you will learn to break the law or encroach
private property, you will be disappointed.

Don't Learn to Hack/Hack to Learn (in laboratory controlled teams)....

--

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

 http://www.obnosis.com