[Plug-security] Hackfest: VMWARE Metasploitable Fun This Saturday Noon-3PM gangplankhq.com

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Apr 13 17:17:56 MST 2011

Check us out this Saturday at Gangplankhq.com 12:00 to 3PM:

Sam Kreimeyer will be directing Metasploit (via the overhead projector)
against our VMWare monster (Dual Quad Core) Dell server for our amusement
and education; followed by open exploiting, full duplex group interaction
and festing.

Brad Blanchette will be available to assist anyone who is interested in
flashing a cable modem DOCSIS 2.0 (or earlier) ala sbhacker.net.

We now have a VMWare system setup with Metasploitable (and other images)
> for your hackfest fun!
>
> If you want to attack with us you will need your own laptop (optimally with
> Backtrack4r2 booted either via USB or DVD).  Also please bring either a very
> long network cable or workable wireless (both will be available).
>
> NOTE: Gangplank is a open minded technical community that respects our
practical test hacking labs, while we respect their equipment and networks.

> See you at Gangplank in Chandler, AZ Noon-3PM 2nd and 3rd Saturday of Every
> Month
>
> http://gangplankhq.com/
>
> Historic Downtown Chandler
> 260 South Arizona Avenue