[Plug-security] November Linux Security Lab Hacks DOCSIS 2.0/3.0

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Oct 27 13:38:57 MST 2010

CORRECTION:

*We forgot to tell you that DSL is going to be obsolete due to DOCSIS.*

WE also referenced a DSL modem rather than a cable modem, sorry,  DSL is
going to be obsolete, so rearrange your stock investments.  (Remind me to
proof read submitted copy better already!)

Of course you can all show up and laugh at us at gangplankhq.com on the 6th
(week after Halloween) or so...on Saturday at Noon.

--
Skype: 6022393392
ATT:     5037544452