[Plug-security] [PLUG-applications] December HackFest Lab Joins InstallFest

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Nov 18 14:34:34 MST 2010

Yes, we are going to join you at UAT on the 11th.

NO, we don't need anything special and we will be happy to assist anyone who
would like help with any build, especially Backtrack4R2.

I have more than a few biuld USB keys with distros for Notebooks without a
DVD/CD.
Although we are sure you have everything in the way of equipment for builds
and all the staff you might need for assisting the public.

Since a great deal of our time every other week is spent building tools for
people attending once in a while and teaching people how to startup a build
and configure their video and determine their ethernet card type (for
airmon/airsnarf/airpwn) and it's just in time for Christmas, we will be
joining you. Note: We will not be engaging in any network "monitoring",
identification, or encroachment/pentesting or bringing any flags.

Next year our Hackfests move to Gangplankhq on Wednesday nights.