[Plug-security] Once cracked

Jason plug-security@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:34:20 +0000

Carl Parrish wrote:

> Okay I have reason to belive I've been cracked I'm going to completly
> wipe the drive. it this was you would you bother to make a backup copy
> of your home dir or would you assume its be comprimised as well?

Who cares if its compromised - back it up!! That way, when you need
lil tidbits of information, they are still there. You'll be kicking
yourself in the ass when that, say, .GIF or .TXT file you really miss
isnt there anymore...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|