[Plug-security] Once cracked

Carl Parrish plug-security@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:45:20 -0700

operator. still haven't seen anything done by it. if it wasn't a member
of the root group I would just assume something I installed put it
there. I've tried using last or su ing to opertor then pulling history
but so far nothing. It would be nice if I didn't have to wipe my
computer but at this point I'm thinking better safe than sorry. So if
anyone knows why operator would be there please let me know.

Carl P.