[Plug-security] Whats the deal with all the old messages?!

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:58:19 -0700

Look at the dates on all the messages that came though the pipe.  They are
all very old ranging from jan. 2000 to aug 2000.

At first I thought that it was kinda weird, but now I have just realized
that linux has finally conquered the bounderies of time.  I hope to start
getting messages to the list from myself, from the future.  Then I will be
able to solve all my problems before they even happen, and give myself
insight as to the features I will need to lewarn most for the future.