PLUG presentation tonight

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jan 11 13:33:31 MST 2024

moin moin,

tonight's presentation is "Hardware for Free Software"

----
Linux runs on lots of hardware.

Often we replace the proprietary software that came with the product.

The presentation explores hardware that is sold with Free Software such as Linux and BSD as the default.
----

We'll be in BigBlueButton starting at 19:00.

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

The FLOSS Stammtisch is this coming Tuesday at Boulders on Southern. That
will also start at 19:00. The BigBlueButton room is available for those
who want to meet virtually.

Physical location - Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.