ot- camera

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Feb 23 10:22:02 MST 2024

Here's a decent comparison of the 2 cameras.
https://cameradecision.com/compare/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T7-vs-Canon-EOS-T6

In general it's really hard to recommend any one camera over another
because everyone's needs are different.  In the end you have to just
compare the features and price and decide for yourself.

Brian Cluff