Proxmox Configuration

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Feb 15 18:20:54 MST 2024

Hi,

A year or two ago I repurposed a box as a Proxmox server.  I did a
couple projects and then left the box sitting unused.

I am revisiting the Proxmox box and it has several VMs on it.  One of
the VMs is a copy of my website that runs on WordPress.

I do not recall how I uploaded and configured my website on the Proxmox
box.  I have no notes.  I am now a note taker.

To make access to the VMs I used my desktop hosts file so I can use a
domain in the browser to have access to the websites in the browser.

I've tried shelling in using the VM's IP address however that fails.

What I find odd is I have several subdomains off my website that are on
the same IP as the main website (copy of my WP site).

I know how to configure a LAMP server however I cannot find my VMs.
Google does not give me much of a clue.

Any help much appreciated!!

Keith