AZ Developer Wages, per Feds

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Apr 25 15:12:05 MST 2024

Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:58:18 -0700

>I'm pretty certain that anyone directly involved with that was
>prosecuted in some way, including developers that knowingly helped.

LOL, I boycotted VW for 50 years because of the Holocaust. Then, just
as I was getting ready to consider them again, I had to boycott them
again for deliberately spewing smog in my country. What's next VW?

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21