Stammtisch Tuesday

Vikriti D'Vita v at lokegaonkar.in
Tue Nov 21 23:52:06 MST 2023

😂 Either way, I skipped today's meeting cos I've had a post viral cough
for 2 weeks. Its not contagious now, but I didn't wanna scare anyone.

Covids old news now but I'm Asian, so I just like wearing masks in
winter in general cos everyone gets sick and being sick sucks. :P
Missed a week of classes and these turing machines are looking like
voodoo to me now.

Hope y'all had fun. I'll make it to the next meeting for sure.