Stammtisch Tuesday

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Nov 21 17:00:49 MST 2023

I am going to make this reply and I'm out.

We will never know the count of people who died from Covid.  There was a
financial incentive for hospitals to report deaths as Covid.  It is my
understanding the guidelines stipulated that anyone who had died having
Covid could be counted as a Covid death even though the primary cause of
death was something else.

It is also my understanding there was a drug referred as a horse
dewormer that was very effective in the treatment of Covid.  The problem
was a dose was around $0.30 and the Pharmaceuticals could not make any
money...

Covid treatments was driven by the Pharmaceutical companies and
politicians.

Sen Rand Paul is after Fauci... is it real or all made up?

There was lots of nurses that got fired for not taking the Vax....  As
it turns out the vax was in effect and actually caused deaths in young
people.

And those nursed won in court.

The U.S. leg made it so the Pharm would not be liable.

I agree with the person who said it might be safer for anyone
compromised not to attend any public meetings.

I read somewhere that some of the restrictions during the Covid lock
down were unconstitutional.

Remember Pelosi and AOC where caught in public without a mask... After
the had said how important it was.

Don't forget the root of all our econ problems are rooted in the
response to Covid.

Lets look at something else.  Jan 6th.  Why has it taken so long to
release these videos?  Was there something to hide.

This is not a left or right problem, it is an American problem.

What American kid is going to die in the next war?

I'm out!!